Thinking about going out after Christmas if the weather holds does anyone have any recent reports from out there? Any snow up high yet. Looking at naked or the northern end of Knight. May go to Montague but would need good weather for that as I'm probably taking my 3 yr old with me.
I will be taking the cub out once the weather clears up, portage weather has been holding me up. But Uncle NOAA is calling for better weather.
If you make it out and back let me know how it goes. Good luck