Thread: Wild Sheep Foundation convention

Default Wild Sheep Foundation convention

Anyone else going to the Wild Sheep Foundation convention & sporting expo in Reno January 8th-10th?
    "Mountains are not fair or unfair, they are just dangerous" ~ Reinhold Messner

I'm headed out of North Pole on 6 Jan after work. I plan to stay the entire show. You going? I met your son sheep hunting this year on a remote cub strip. Him and Ben (I believe was his name) were headed back to civilization with his great ram he took.

Quote Originally Posted by sheephunteralaska View Post
    I'm headed out of North Pole on 6 Jan after work. I plan to stay the entire show. You going? I met your son sheep hunting this year on a remote cub strip. Him and Ben (I believe was his name) were headed back to civilization with his great ram he took.
    Yup, my wife and I get into Reno on the 8th and leave on the 11th!...yea that was my son Kyle with Benny

Some years it's the WSF and other years it is GSCO - this year I will be at GSCO and SCI.
    "Actions speak louder than words - 'nough said"

The GSCO or SCI would be a great time too!