Thread: Good Deals on Outboards

Default Good Deals on Outboards

Some decent deals out there...Ak Power Sports has pretty much everything on hand deep discounted. The Bass Pro guy told me their last Mercury rebate promo was very productive and that it will be back on January through April. It wasn't my first choice but my anemic budget does all the serious talking for me. I got a 2013 model year Tohatsu MD115 TLDI with control box shift cables, prop and set up for $5357 out the door. Most of the used 115's I've looked at lately have had at least 500 hours on them, are out of warranty and cost more than that.

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Quote Originally Posted by Garyak View Post
    Some decent deals out there...Ak Power Sports has pretty much everything on hand deep discounted. The Bass Pro guy told me their last Mercury rebate promo was very productive and that it will be back on January through April. It wasn't my first choice but my anemic budget does all the serious talking for me. I got a 2013 model year Tohatsu MD115 TLDI with control box shift cables, prop and set up for $5357 out the door. Most of the used 115's I've looked at lately have had at least 500 hours on them, are out of warranty and cost more than that.
    You'll very happy with the Tohatsu...great motors!!!!! Congrats.