Thread: Help-HELP "VALUE on GMC-5500 4X4" WHERE to Go 4 apprasial..???

Default Help-HELP "VALUE on GMC-5500 4X4" WHERE to Go 4 apprasial..???

Where do I go to find the fair value of MID-SIZE Truck (Truck would be great for a large or huge travel trailer.

I just need to where in Anchorage or on the internet to find the rough value....???

Thank You for any helpful information.

The bank or credit union
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

I have tried that in the past, and what ever they use for information (Like Kelly Blue Book) does not go up to trucks this size. I just looked at Kelly Blue Book online & it stops at (so called) one ton size trucks

Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    The bank or credit union

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Where do I go to find the fair value of MID-SIZE Truck (Truck would be great for a large or huge travel trailer.

I just need to where in Anchorage or on the internet to find the rough value....???

Thank You for any helpful information.
    I'd recommend looking at truck trader/auto traders. Call dealerships and see if they have any used ones in stock. ,aye auction houses.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    I have tried that in the past, and what ever they use for information (Like Kelly Blue Book) does not go up to trucks this size. I just looked at Kelly Blue Book online & it stops at (so called) one ton size trucks
    I had one and went to the credit union and asked what they would loan me to buy one and then had a pretty good idea of what I could sell it for. They are much easier to buy that sell.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Thanks, I will call tomorrow. The hard part is it only has 33,000 miles.

I have been figuring that I might have to take it to the lower 48 to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    I had one and went to the credit union and asked what they would loan me to buy one and then had a pretty good idea of what I could sell it for. They are much easier to buy that sell.