Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Current pictures around the Wooldridge shop

Here’s a boat heading to Burkeshore Marina. Glen

This boat (above pic) is a 20' Alaskan XL Sport Jet - Windshield model with a 45 gallon fuel tank. w/b

Mike and Zach are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their new Wooldridge. With our low snow fall this winter they will appreciate the shallow running ability of their new Alaskan XL SJ.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Wooldridge View Post
    Here’s a boat heading to Burkeshore Marina. Glen

This 25' Super Sport Drifter Inboard with a Hamilton 213 jet and Yanmar Diesel 8LV 370 engine will be used for long range river mission work in Alaska. W/B

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Wooldridge View Post

The new Yamaha 250 VMAX SHO works great with the new 7 7/8” Impeller. Glen
    Have you done any performance reports on this setup yet?
    Looks like a great motor...!
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR

I was in Seattle last week and had an opportunity to stop by and visit with the folks at Wooldridge. Had an enjoyable morning talking boats with Glen, Grant, and Danny, and saying hi to all the fine folks that help make Wooldridge Boats such a success. Danny gave me a great tour of his sweet new 17' Alaskan XL, (very well thought out fishing machine). I got to check out a beautiful 20' Alaskan XL Sport Jet being built for Tom at Burkeshore Marina, along with many other other current builds in progress around the shop. It was a great way to start the day.

Here's a 23' Super Sport Drifter that's going to The Boat Shop in Fairbanks. w/b

Quote Originally Posted by Akgramps View Post
    Have you done any performance reports on this setup yet?
    Looks like a great motor...!
    If you're asking about the 7 7/8" impeller, I didn't do a full test on those two 20' XL's in the picture, but here are some #'s showing what I found comparing 7 5/8" & 7 7/8" impellers on a couple other boats. Glen

Five Boats Headed to Bethel Alaska: 20 XP, 20 AK II, 17 AK, 18 Sport, 23 XP (7' bottom, mid windshield).
    Glen.

No motors?
    Dealer out there installing them?
    Bk

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    No motors?
    Dealer out there installing them?
    Bk
    These boats are going to The Prop Shop in Bethel, where they'll install the motors and rigging. w/b

Willy and his son Orson stopped by to check on the progress of their 21' Sportster, Open Center Console model.
    It's currently being rigged with a Yamaha VMAX SHO VF250 w/ jet pump and 7 7/8" impeller. w/b

L-R...Willy, Orson, Don (our rigger)

Thumbs up from Orson!

My mom helping me deliver a 20' XL Sport Jet for Burkeshore Marina. Glen

Three boats headed to Idaho.
    The one in front is an Alaskan Center Console, next in line is a Alaskan Windshield model and the one being towed is a 23' Super Sport Offshore. W/B

25' Super Sport Drifter, Diesel Inboard Jet, just before it moved to rigging.
    If you want to find out more about Remote Alaska Mission, go to their website.

http://remotealaskamissions.com/

Hey Glen, what kinda of performance did you get with those twin 200 yami's on the offshore pilot? Is that a 29' er?

Quote Originally Posted by keepin r' wet View Post
    Hey Glen, what kinda of performance did you get with those twin 200 yami's on the offshore pilot? Is that a 29' er?
    Here's the new performance spec sheet for the 29' Pilot with twin 200hp Yamaha's you are asking about. w/b

Here's some new pics of the 25' Super Sport Drifter that's currently in rigging.

If you want to learn more about Remote Alaska Missions, go to...http://remotealaskamissions.com/ w/b

Yesterday, Nick and I took a new 21' Sportster out for a test drive to record performance data. The boat has a ton of options and is powered by a Yamaha VMAX SHO 250 with jet and 7-7/8 four blade impeller. Walk through video and performance specs to come. Take a look at the sweet green exterior /charcoal interior color! That's not paint or vinyl... more info to come.
    Grant.

Powder Coat?! (Do I win a prize?)
    How big of a boat can you powder coat?

She looks sweet by the way.
    Bk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast