Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Current pictures around the Wooldridge shop

Another pilothouse getting closer to hitting the water! This 30’ Pilothouse is loaded with tons of custom features and accessories! Powered by twin Evinrude 250 G2 outboards ensures she has more than enough giddy-up and being that the boat is fitted with the optional i-Dock joystick makes maneuvering this boat when docking a breeze. Once inside the cabin one will notice the other great features and options including a planar diesel furnace, Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee maker, dinette, cuddy, suspension seat, electronics, stereo and more.
    Additional photos and a walk-through video to come. Stay tuned!

Man. Glen. You play dirty.
    My river boat is coming in two months so I can finish out my 90 days in 5 years requirement for my coast guard license. Once I have my license I’ll be calling....probably a lot.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Nice solid roof extension to cover the deck, looks great!
    Of course the rest of the boat is good looking too.
    Bk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Sorry to post this here, but messages for help to the forum email address have gone unanswered and I don't see this in the FAQ's. I'm unable to see any pictures in this thread, but can see pics in other threads...any ideas? Is there a setting that needs to be looked at?
    Again, sorry for the hijack, but as a Wooldridge guy I'd reeeealy like to be able to see these pictures! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellamar View Post
    Sorry to post this here, but messages for help to the forum email address have gone unanswered and I don't see this in the FAQ's. I'm unable to see any pictures in this thread, but can see pics in other threads...any ideas? Is there a setting that needs to be looked at?
    Again, sorry for the hijack, but as a Wooldridge guy I'd reeeealy like to be able to see these pictures! :-)
    Ellmar I have no idea why you wouldn't be able to see our pictures. ill See what I can find out for you though.

Just a quick review of this post string and I can see all the pics on my mac and pc. So I think it may be a issue one your computer. I hope you get it dialed in.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Wooldridge View Post
    Ellmar I have no idea why you wouldn't be able to see our pictures. ill See what I can find out for you though.

Yep, it was my computer...good to go now. Thanks for the input...carry on. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cresent Hills View Post
    Just a quick review of this post string and I can see all the pics on my mac and pc. So I think it may be a issue one your computer. I hope you get it dialed in.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Ellamar View Post
    Yep, it was my computer...good to go now. Thanks for the input...carry on. :-)
    Awesome Ellamar!

20’ Wooldridge Sport Offshore going through its paces before being shipped to Alaska! Powered by a Yamaha 115hp outboard this one gets up and goes real nice!

Here at Wooldridge Boats We work hard to make sure our boats are some of the finest in the industry, and that wouldn’t be possible without our fantastic team and their years of Experience! Today we are celebrating Todd‘s 30th Anniversary with the company! Todd is a 5-star fella. He is loyal to the bone, a master fabricator, welder and an excellent teacher to the new guys in the boat building trade. If you have one of our boats chances are Todd had a hand in it somewhere. You’re awesome Todd, we truly appreciate you!

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of weeks ago we introduced the Alaskan HD! Similar to the Alaskan in shape but that’s where the similarities end! 18’ long, 5 1/2’ bottom width, 1/4’’ Hull plate thickness with 1/4’’ hull doubling plates. And to make it slide those gravel bars easy a 1/2’’ thick LinkTech fused UHMW clad bottom! Making all that go is a KEM Equipment 5.7 320HP V8 paired with a Kodiak 3-Stage Jet. With abilities to match KITT I’m sure even The Hoff would approve!

Nice looking ride. Love the black out look.
    Built like a tank with armor, no doubt about it.
    Bk
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

What kind of price tag?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CRQAK View Post
    What kind of price tag?
    Thanks.
    Call the shop for those details.

Welding a tower on an Alaskan XL.

Glen ... what is the difference between the Alaskan HD and the XP? Did you drop the XP and now incorporate the tougher hull and doubling options to the new HD?

Also, have you considered making an inboard jet with the Hamilton 212 with a jet tunnel? In western Canada they are starting to produce inboards with a jet tunnel (High Caliber Customs) and they look fantastic. I think this new HD model with a 212 pump with the tunnel and 1/4" bottom would be "THE" boat to have for Alaska rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by highlife View Post
    Glen ... what is the difference between the Alaskan HD and the XP? Did you drop the XP and now incorporate the tougher hull and doubling options to the new HD?

Also, have you considered making an inboard jet with the Hamilton 212 with a jet tunnel? In western Canada they are starting to produce inboards with a jet tunnel (High Caliber Customs) and they look fantastic. I think this new HD model with a 212 pump with the tunnel and 1/4" bottom would be "THE" boat to have for Alaska rivers.
    The Alaskan has a shorter bow in a smaller boat, it has moreroom behind the windshield. The AK HD you are referring to was custom orderedand built as a yacht tender, so its length was determined by deck space. An inboard jet is essentially a bolt in tunnel, It raises the water up to theimpeller, with nothing below the bottom of the boat. The advantage ofraising an inboard jet higher is having the grill above the bottom if you slideover gravel you would be less likely to get gravel in your grill. Adisadvantage would be poorer reverse as the higher you raise the Jet the harderit is to get reverse water under the boat.

Another 31’ Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse in the midst offinishing touches and sea trials before heading out the door! Twin Yamaha 250 motors, joysticks, TV’s andall the other goodies you’ve come accustomed of seeing on these big guys!

Boat looks great, nice drum winch on the bow too!
    Bk
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast