Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Historic Wooldridge Pictures

In 1983 Gordon came through the doors of Wooldridge Boats,and bought a Classic Inboard Jet boat from Glen. 34 years later he came back, it was time for anextensive refit. But Gordon was firm onthe fact that he wasn’t yet ready to let his beloved boat go! So after much deliberation it was decidedthat the Chevy 6.2 DI engine with the Hamilton 212 jet would be the way to go. After the many upgrades he now has a boatthat is performing better than the day it was new. It’s always encouraging to see a customer’senthusiasm for their boat still burning strong over 30 years later.

You could own your own piece of history. Here is a 1976 23’ Wooldridge built by my uncle Bruce after my Grandfather retired, My Uncle Bruce and my cousins continued to build boats in Grants Pass with his sons, While my dad Bob set up the boat building operation here in Seattle. This Classic Wooldridge 23’ Welded hull is powered by twin Mercury 115HP Jets. The boat is a true barn find, the boat is said to be in excellent running condition. He is asking $10k. If you have any interest in this boat, call Joe at (479) 866-4342. The boat is currently in Arkansas. This boat is similar to the one my uncle Bruce built for grandpa to run Hells Gate on the Fraser in 1975.
    -Glen

Bob Wooldridge back in the 80’s in a motor forward centerconsole Fishing Machine.

Cool old photo from the late 70's of the old factory with boats in various stages of completion. Boat is a Classic with low sides, behind that a classic with high sides, way in the back of the photo is a custom workboat. Neat snapshot!

Bob Wooldridge celebrated his 93rd birthday thisweek!
    He was instrumental in moving the company to Seattle back in1973 from Grants Pass, OR. Bob still driveshimself to the shop where he makes the rounds checking in with the crew.

Happy Birthday Mr Wooldridge!
    Many more too....
    Bk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Airboats, ocean boats, and river boats serviced.
    https://www.facebook.com/BKMarineServices?fref=ts

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789