Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Photos with Wooldridge Boats

Read Grant Wooldridge's article in Northwest Sportsman Magazine here.....

http://nwsportsmanmag.com//fishing-der ... -back-memo/

Great job to the girls for showing pops the ropes!

Customer sent us some photos of a couple of recent trips including his season opener on Lake Crowley. Some great fishing weather only made better by getting 12 fish in the boat including one monster cutthroat and these beautiful Vermillion! Nice going John! John runs a 21 Pilothouse powered by a Mercury 150.

Last weekend Wayne and Richard cleaning up springers on Drano Lake here in Washington. Lots of boats Lots of fish, including this beautiful 18 pounder!

Our customer Ryan showing his friends from Sweden around the interior of Alaska in his Alasken 17'. Looks like they enjoyed the adventure!

Captain Cook and Statton and friends, getting some mint bright hatchery kings on the Skykomish River last week! The boys were fishing out of a 17' Alasken XL.

Spotted in the wild, 24' Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse returning from a beautiful morning out on Puget Sound! Powered by twin Yamaha Outboards this boat has enough power and reliability to go wherever your adventures lead.

Its always great to get pictures and feedback from customers! Jeff from Alaska sent us these pictures of him and his family out fishing in his Alaskan XL.

Good morning,
    I wanted to let you all know how much I have enjoyed my new Alaskan XL. I have been to a few rivers this year and had a few firsts for the family. I have some photos for you guys.
    We have been up the Salcha River, Chatineka River, Chena River, Birch Lake, Quarts Lake, and the Delta Clear Water.

Here is my wife with her first pike. Caught on the Chatanika River. She also got her first grayling of the the season when my daughterr got hers.

Here is my daughter with her first fish on the fly rod, just happens to be a 14 inch grayling. This was on the Delta Clearwater

Thanks for building such good and hardworking boats. We will continue to use and cherish the boat for years to come and memories we make in it. Thanks again for your family's hard work.

-Jeff

Customers sent us this beautiful shot of his 1998 Wooldridge Alaskan resting easy on the banks of the Upper Pitt River. Looks beautiful up there!

Last weekend on the Yentna River.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Wooldridge View Post
    Last weekend on the Yentna River.

Man that boat looks great! Motivation for me to get to polishing on my SportsTour.

Quote Originally Posted by akaviator View Post
    Man that boat looks great! Motivation for me to get to polishing on my SportsTour.

You should! That classic is a 1989!

Few years back Scott sent us a photo of him celebrating 20years of adventures with his Wooldridge boat. Just recently he showed us his son showing his grandson the river on hisWooldridge boat. Three generations running the Deschutes River.

Rob from #British #Columbia #Canada just sent us this awesome photo of him fighting a #fly #caught #rainbow in a seldom fished locale! All the talk about #salmon and #steelhead yet, there are other great #opportunities to be had in larger rivers in some folks' back yard... just gotta have a #jet boat to get there of course. Rob had us design his perfect #Thompson #River #trout chasing #boat a few months ago and he's super happy with the results thus far, especially for #navigating in such a big river. It's a #Wooldridge 17'10" #Alaskan XL center console model powered by the 115/80 #jet #Mercury 4-stroke outboard. Great #photo Rob and we always appreciate shots like these folks!

We love getting photos from our customers out doing whatthey with their Wooldridge boats! Customers Kevin and his wife Deb sent inthese photos from fishing the Saginaw Bay on Lake Huron. Located in Michigan, right on the US/Canadianborder Lake Huron is one of the 5 Great Lakes and is known for its treacherousweather but also its great fishing, as we can see!

11760299_10204366825030080_2216364414913324691_n.jpgAttachment 94287We're into our fourth season with our 1988 Wooldridge Classic. We found this boat and researched the history of the Wooldridge company, and their boats reputations for being well built. So far we have not been disappointed. We've had to repower it and fab a new aluminum top house. Basically everything in her is new except the hull. it's got a new Kodial 5.7 liter in it that's great and it's taken us wherever we want to go, and a few places we didn't, and she always gets us home. Love her.

DSCF6519.jpgAnother trip in our Wooldridge Classic. When the tide was at it's lowest we were about 12 feet in the air, so I guess our jet boat turned into an air boat?

Absolutely love our Alaskan. Helps us along our travels here in Alaska and to fill our freezers with a little surf and turf😀

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by armystrong13d View Post
    Absolutely love our Alaskan. Helps us along our travels here in Alaska and to fill our freezers with a little surf and turf

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by akbronze View Post
    DSCF6519.jpgAnother trip in our Wooldridge Classic. When the tide was at it's lowest we were about 12 feet in the air, so I guess our jet boat turned into an air boat?
    Always great to see what Wooldridge boat owners do with their boats! Thanks akbronze and armystrong13d for posting your pictures up here! Love seeing them.

Here are a couple shots from this year's moose/caribou trip.

Attachment 94577Attachment 94578

Quote Originally Posted by highcountrybulls View Post
    Here are a couple shots from this year's moose/caribou trip.

Attachment 94577Attachment 94578
    Wasn't able to see you photos. Could you try again? Thanks!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast