Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Photos with Wooldridge Boats

IMG_3536.jpgIMG_3537.jpgMounted so as to fold up when moving to clear bottom level of boat.

IMG_3538.jpgThru transom.

Cowlitz River with Richard Ro and his 20í Alaskan XL center console! From fishing to hunting this boat gets it done!

Just picked her up from Busterís. Impressed with his work, now just need the ice to melt!

Quote Originally Posted by a2thak View Post

Just picked her up from Busterís. Impressed with his work, now just need the ice to melt!
    Looks good!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I posted this on the boat mod forum as well, but figured I'd post it here as well.

I wanted to protect (and make it more slick) the bottom of my Alaskan. As it has a ribbed bottom, adding UMHW would be really tough, plus add a ton of weight. After doing a lot of research, with a couple guys from work (Wooldridge owners as well), we discovered K5 polyurea. If you haven’t seen it or heard of it, do a google search and check out the videos that pop up. It’s an amazing product, having being used by the military for years as a blast mitigation coating. Anyway, we ended up finding out that Universal Welding in North Pole is a Vendor/applicator for the product. A couple of us guys decided to give it a shot. I’m pretty happy how it turned out, and I hope it works well. Universal guarantees the K5 spray. We also added a top coat product called Wetlander (super slick silicone based coating they use on airboats). Universal agreed to apply that product on the K5 for us. The total weight added to my boat was around 50lbs, much lighter than UMHW. Also it required no holes or glue etc. I believe Phantom boats have mostly gone away from UMHW, and are spraying their boats with k5. I also talked with Wooldridge, and they said this would not void my hull warranty. Anyway here are a couple pictures of how it turned out. I cannot wait to get it on the rivers this year!

URL=http://s306.photobucket.com/user/Rms123_2008/media/IMG_7963_zpsmbuwiexg.jpg.html][/URL]

"If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt View Post
    I posted this on the boat mod forum as well, but figured I'd post it here as well.

I wanted to protect (and make it more slick) the bottom of my Alaskan. As it has a ribbed bottom, adding UMHW would be really tough, plus add a ton of weight. After doing a lot of research, with a couple guys from work (Wooldridge owners as well), we discovered K5 polyurea. If you haven’t seen it or heard of it, do a google search and check out the videos that pop up. It’s an amazing product, having being used by the military for years as a blast mitigation coating. Anyway, we ended up finding out that Universal Welding in North Pole is a Vendor/applicator for the product. A couple of us guys decided to give it a shot. I’m pretty happy how it turned out, and I hope it works well. Universal guarantees the K5 spray. We also added a top coat product called Wetlander (super slick silicone based coating they use on airboats). Universal agreed to apply that product on the K5 for us. The total weight added to my boat was around 50lbs, much lighter than UMHW. Also it required no holes or glue etc. I believe Phantom boats have mostly gone away from UMHW, and are spraying their boats with k5. I also talked with Wooldridge, and they said this would not void my hull warranty. Anyway here are a couple pictures of how it turned out. I cannot wait to get it on the rivers this year!

URL=http://s306.photobucket.com/user/Rms123_2008/media/IMG_7963_zpsmbuwiexg.jpg.html][/URL]

How much did it end up costing you?

Yesterday at 20mile. Was a good break in run. River is low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful! Looks fun.

Some photos from Richard Ro an some buddies on the opening day of sturgeon fishing on the upper Columbia River. Couple Sturgeon on the hooks! One was 5í6Ē another was 5í4íí. Beautiful fish!

Knik glacier 2018

Great photo

27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

You Guys are sure making Burkeshore and Wooldridge proud.. Keep posting your trips.. great shot.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog91 View Post
    Knik glacier 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Cresent Hills View Post
    You Guys are sure making Burkeshore and Wooldridge proud.. Keep posting your trips.. great shot.

Tom

Yes! Great pictures!

Beautiful inside an out restoration on this 26í super sport offshore pilothouse. Years of guiding had taken its toll on this old gal before the current owners threw her some much needed TLC. Hard work pays off! Looks great guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Wooldridge View Post
    Beautiful inside an out restoration on this 26í super sport offshore pilothouse. Years of guiding had taken its toll on this old gal before the current owners threw her some much needed TLC. Hard work pays off! Looks great guys!

She looks great.

27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

Hi all.
    Our 2011 29' Pilot house is now up for sale!
    If interested, please visit the Wooldridge site where it is listed under "pre-owned Wooldridge boats"!(see 2nd link below)

Also, have a look at the build thread link.(see 1st link below). It will show you all the neat things that the Wooldridge factory does when building their boats and
    will show in more detail all the goodies that the boat contains.(plus, all my GPS numbers/fishing holes around Prince Rupert up to Alaska border near Dundas island.)
    I received great advice from alaska forum members before and during the build. Thank you everyone!!

We are moving to the gulf coast so our boating needs will change, so we are selling!

Thanks Larry and LInda

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...un!?highlight=

http://www.wooldridgeboats.com/stati...ore-pilothouse

29' Wooldridge Pilot House, Twin 200 Hp Etecs! "...Pez Gordo..."
    18' Wooldridge Sport with 200 hp sport jet. "...Little Pez..."

Our friend Ryan sent these photos from Fairbanks enjoying a beautiful 75 degree summer day in Alaska with friends on the
    Chena river Fairbanks, Alaska!
    Boats are 1997 Xtra Plus with 150 Etec, 2006 17í Alaskan with 115 Etec, and 17í Alaskan with 135HO Etec.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314