Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos with Wooldridge Boats

To cure the mid-winter blues, here's a bunch.
    My first, a 17' Alaskan with a 115 FICHT. This trip, we found out how much was too much!

My next Wooldridge was a 17' Sport with a 115 Yammi. Another great boat, getting closer to the "perfect" boat. Is there such a thing? This was a big day, two moose in less than 30 minutes. Hanging in the trees by 2:30, and a well deserved beer. Had a friends C-180 along.

Never wrestle with a pig.
    you both get dirty;
    the Pig likes it.

My next boat, in the never ending quest. 2010 20 Sport with a 150 Opti. Bought it new from Marita. Loved the size, but needed more power. Still had lots of fun in it. And the moose loved it.
    Glen tried to tell me to get an IB V-8....

And finally, my latest, 20' Sport with a 350 Kodiak and 212 pump. Great boat. Does what I need. Carries a load and gets pretty decent mileage. Its only had one Moose in it so far, more's the pity.

Cleaned it up and re-vinyl'd her. Nicer rack too.

Where did the water go?

This was NOT supposed to happen.

Never wrestle with a pig.
    you both get dirty;
    the Pig likes it.

Smile 1987 Wooldridge Alaskan Guide

My first Wooldridge was a 1987 20' Guide model that spent it's life on the Kenai River with a 40 HP Yamaha 2 Stroke on the back. After the four stroke rule kicked in the boat sat in a heated shop hidden from daylight for years. When I bought the boat I used it for a couple months on our lake playing with the boat.
    Then the changes started to happen, I bought a new 115/80 Merc Jet for it and built the transom up and turned the ol gal into a sweet Jet boat. I ran it for a while and then had Wooldridge fever so bad that I approached Glen about becoming a dealer for his fine boats. Now that Burkeshore is the most recent Wooldridge dealer in south-central we are excited to get more of these boats on the water making memories. I recently ordered a new 2015 Alaskan XL Sport Jet. Glen and crew will start the build shortly and it will be ready by break up. Super excited. This open sled has been sold to a new forum member (alaskaruss) and employee of mine at Burkeshore Marina, we are looking forward to an awesome summer on the water.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default 3 Poles

Formerly "Yes Deere" as shown above by Sport Drifter.
    We renamed her "3 Poles" and have been cruising PWS for 3 years now. Can't say enough good stuff about the boat, former owners, and the company!
    Some of our best memories of the last few years have been cruising the Sound in 3 Poles. She's gets an honest 3 mpg, cruises at 25-28 mph, and handles the water very well. Couldn't be happier with her.
    Look forward to April already.
    BK
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's a couple pictures that Wally and his son Donovan sent us. It might be hard to tell, but his boat is a 20' Alaskan XL. Glen

Heres a note and a picture that Doug from Canada sent us. Glen

Here is a pic of the boat we bought from a company based in Utah
    that had bought it originally in Alaska I believe. At least it was delivered
    to Anchorage for them. It is a 2010 boat. We took possession of it last
    April and have since learned that they are now trying to find another one
    because they miss it (who wouldn't) We kept the name on it because it
    really suited us as well. We looked at many boats before we found this one
    and I can say that there were none to compare to it. I am sure that we will
    never stop looking for ways to improve things in efforts to put "our" mark
    on the boat.
    I have to say that Wooldridge seems to treat second owners like us better
    than do original purchasers. Thank you!
    Doug

This photo is from Hot Shot Guide Service. Nice handfuls of steelhead from the Pacific Northwest. W/B

Our Dealer, Burkeshore Marina, sent us these great pics from Hans and Alecia, of their family having fun on their Pilothouse. W/B

The day I brought her home.

Waiting on the tide,,,, again. LOL

Black bear hunting,, wooly style.

Loaded down

On the Yukon

Another on the Yukon, plenty of room to sleep in.

"I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Stid2677,
    Thank you for the Great pictures. You always have nice hunting photos. Glen

Great photo of Michigan angler and two time Wooldridge Boat customer Dave Novelli.

This pic is from Jim, also in Michigan and he said...
    "Cold, but fun her in Michigan! Wooldridge made the Wooly Bugger for me last April and it has changed my fishing world.
    My wife and I love it as our steelhead boat and as well as recreation on our home river, The Grand."
    Thanks to both Dave and Jim for sharing these pics. W/B

A nice Sturgeon from the mighty Frasier River. W/B

Another nice steelhead from the Olympic Penninsula.

This is Phil Stephen's Old School Alaskan. His got Zach into this "chromer brat" on the Cowlitz River recently. w/b

Here's a pic that Bonner Daniel's sent us a while back. The boat is a 20' Alaskan XL. Nice action shot. Glen

This is Lenny, Merv & Grant in Merv’s 29’ Pilot. No, the guy in the middle is NOT Jack Sparrow.
    Merv has had three Wooldridge Boats. This one is used in Westport, WA. Glen

This is not a Wooldridge Boat pic, but it is a Wooldridge shirt picture. Glen

Eric, our Dealer at River Rat Marine in Idaho Falls, is currently in New Zealand.
    He sent us this pic, saying…“I caught my first fish in New Zealand. It must have been the lucky Wooldridge shirt.”

Some Wooldridge Boats employees recently fished the Quinault River with guide, Rich Underwood on his 20' Alaskan XL Open Tiller.
    From left to right: Jared, Grant, Rich and Danny.

Danny with a nice steelhead.

Rich Underwood cruising the river in his 20' Alaskan XL. Call (360) 276-4886 and book a fishing trip of a lifetime with him.

Went on a fishing trip with some friends to Aleknagik Lake area, seemed to no shortage of Wooldridge inboard boats out there.

Wishing my buddy Phil "pic below" a speedy recovery so he can get back on the water soon!

Travis drew First Blood this weekend from his new 23' ‪#‎Pilothouse powered with the new 200hp G2 Evinrude ‪#‎Etec.
    He said..."I went out in the boat Saturday with the family. We had a blast cruising around and staying warm with the heater. We went up to ‪Marine area 9 yesterday and did some ‪‎fishing.
    We had a good day ‪mooching, going four for four on the day. I can't say enough about how amazing the ‎boat is. It's awesome!! Thank you and the ‎Wooldridge family for a dream boat. Travis
    Thank you Travis and nice looking winter ‪Blackmouth! W/B

Jared Sather's Guide Service (http://satherguideservice.com/) has been producing some good catches for his clients. Here's a few pics. W/B

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast