Thread: Christmas Sale in the Bookstore! 20% Off Everything!

Default Christmas Sale in the Bookstore! 20% Off Everything!

A lot of us prefer to buy from local Alaskans; here's your big chance! Christmas is our biggest sale of the year, and it's here for the next ten days. 20% off everything in the store. Stop by and check out the Internet's largest collection of books, DVDs and maps focused exclusively on the Alaska outdoors. We ship USPS exclusively, and use Priority Mail and Express Mail, so if you order this week, you are sure to take delivery in time for Christmas!

CLICK HERE to visit the store!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Two more days until the sale is over! If you are looking for something really great for the outdoors enthusiast, check out our store! We have tons of books, DVDs, calendars and maps in there, that cover just about every aspect of the Alaska outdoors; trapping, fishing, hunting, guidebooks, entertaining reads, just about anything you can think of!

Two Days Left to receive 20% off! The sale is over on the 18th!

CLICK HERE to visit the bookstore!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.

Christmas sale is over, but you can still receive 15% off on your order in OUR STORE if you place it in the next few days. We ship Priority Mail or Express Mail and can get it to you in most cases before Christmas. But you must order by Monday 12/22. CLICK HERE to visit the store. If you've never been there, you are in for a treat! We have a HUGE selection of books, DVDs and maps, all focused on the Alaska outdoors. Check it out!

Here's to a Merry Christmas to all of you. May this be a time filled with friends, family and great memories.

-Mike

-Mike