Thread: Ride of your life!! For your life!!!

Default Ride of your life!! For your life!!!

Holy CRAP!!!! Pucker Factor to the max!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK0pO79YkvY

Release Lake Trout

Jake you WUSS!! I would of stopped and kicked it's azz!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When the HOGS show up, somethins gonna DIE!!!
    Blood Sport
    32' Custom Wooldridge
    MMSI #: 338181573

Quote Originally Posted by Stanly View Post
    Jake you WUSS!! I would of stopped and kicked it's azz!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha. I believe I'll leave the ass kicking to you. You go first bro ill back you up

Release Lake Trout

Next day Craigs list would of read bicycle wanting to trade for good bear gun. If he was a cat he could say he had used one of his nine lifes.

That video was a funny...... Pretty rough attempt at getting the CGI right.

Looked good til the first glance back after he took off.....that bear looked huge behind him.

In the last shot it looked pretty da*n big too. In the comments somebody said it is a fake......
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

If that was a bear actually "attacking" or "chasing" him, it would have easily gotten him. He wasn't doing more than maybe 15 mph, easy catch for any bear if they actually wanted to.

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

I call BS...meaning not real.

The stop stick in the road is a good clue.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Plus, whenever the bear is in the picture, everything is blurry except the bear.

Meals on Wheels...

Meals on Wheels.jpg
    "Grin and Bear It"

Quote Originally Posted by Tearbear View Post
    Meals on Wheels...

Meals on Wheels.jpg
    There is a boardwalk on Chichigof which is about 100 yards long running from a logging road pull-out to the beach where a salmon stream dumps into the ocean a short distance away. It parallels the stream, but about 25 to 50 yards of tall brush separating them. The whole valley is lousy with bears! It was designed as a handicapped access by the Forest Service and has been dubbed "Meals on Wheels"... and here I thought the FS position on feeding the bears was no human food!

As per the cycling/bear chase scene if you pause at the right times you can see it's obviously edited, but looks pretty convincing if watched at full speed! I was initially confused why he would have stopped at the little stick too...

Here's another I found. You can hear his brakes squealing just prior to the charge. I'm curious if that instigated it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMa5-n2OVc
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Quote Originally Posted by akiceman25 View Post
    Here's another I found. You can hear his brakes squealing just prior to the charge. I'm curious if that instigated it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMa5-n2OVc
    This video is FAKE. There was a big article on SNOPES about it, and earlier in the thread was right. the CGI at the beginning is his biggest mistake. I just hope people don't think they can actually get away from a grizzly on a bike. You would only have to be going about 35MPH on a trail, in the woods, while keep looking back at the bruin. Then to only get off you bike, jump a branch and hide behind a spruce tree where you have tricked him into thinking you disappeared. Not logical, but a good attempt to get the internet buzzing.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomoose View Post
    This video is FAKE. There was a big article on SNOPES about it, and earlier in the thread was right. the CGI at the beginning is his biggest mistake. I just hope people don't think they can actually get away from a grizzly on a bike. You would only have to be going about 35MPH on a trail, in the woods, while keep looking back at the bruin. Then to only get off you bike, jump a branch and hide behind a spruce tree where you have tricked him into thinking you disappeared. Not logical, but a good attempt to get the internet buzzing.
    Just to clarify, the video in the original post is fake. The video akiceman25 posted is real.

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    Just to clarify, the video in the original post is fake. The video akiceman25 posted is real.
    Beat me to it.

LINK
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Quote Originally Posted by jojomoose View Post
    At the end of the original vid you can hear gunshots. Idc if its real or fake but it's definitely an ever present possibility.

Release Lake Trout