Thread: Rear Site - Dan Wesson 44 Mag

Default Rear Site - Dan Wesson 44 Mag

Anybody know where I can find a rear site for a Dan Wesson heavy frame 44 mag? It looks like the gun was dropped and the current site is slightly bent. I purchased knowing this and figured no big deal. Iíve had the boys at Matsu Tactical looking but no luck so far

At one time Millitt made them
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

CZ owns Dan Wesson. They put out a price list for DW parts in 2009, I haven't seen an updated one since. You can go to the Dan Wesson Forum.com, to the forum section and then to parts and service. They have the contact person to get ahold of in CZ; I think the lady's name is Jenny? You can look on the site without joining, but if you want to post that you're looking for a sight, you'll have to join.

You can also camp out on Gunbroker and see if a sight comes up for bid. When I was waiting for a NOS6"VH44BA to come up I saw a few parts.

Good luck.

Thanks Guys -

I was hoping I could find one around the valley, but will just got direct on the DW Forum. Thanks again.

I see Dan Wesson rear and front sights all the time on ebay.