Thread: Knik

Default Knik

Had a nice run up the Knik today. Starting to get chunky down lower.

Didn't realize that was you.....we were on our way down from the glacier. Had we recognized you we would have pulled over.....
    Beautiful day out there!
    BK

bkmail. Gee, covered head to toe with enough cloths for an arctic expedition and you did not recognize me? It was a nice day and we all had fun running around. Thinking that may the last for the year. Water is getting hard. Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving.

I was not sure of anything yesterday. Took off my glasses because they kept foggin'. All I could tell for sure is that we passed two airboats on our way up the river. Still got odds and ends to do to the boat. That was the counter rotator we were putting together earlier. Riveted the bottom on. I still want to do something with the floor and and need to tune the hull. It does like to porpoise. Want some lights and so forth but all in all it is ready to go.

Happy boating, did not realize there was that much open water on the Knik now, glad to hear it. Need to do a couple things on mine before I can take it out again. Happy Thanksgiving, Bud
    Wasilla