Thread: Applying for the draw question?

Default Applying for the draw question?

Does anyone know if there is any problem with reapplying for an additional permit after you have already applied once already online? I put in for a couple caribou permits that I normally apply for last night, and then today I thought about another caribou tag that I wanted to apply for and forgot to. So I was going to call fish and game but I forgot before they closed. I know I am allowed to apply for 3 permits, but I didn't know if applying on the computer twice would screw up my application forcing it to be rejected. Does anyone know if this is possible or if there are any complications with doing this?

well, you can only put in for 3 bou tags. You can't undo an application. It probably won't even let you apply for a 4th, but if you did, you run the risk of getting them all tossed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any problem with reapplying for an additional permit after you have already applied once already online? I put in for a couple caribou permits that I normally apply for last night, and then today I thought about another caribou tag that I wanted to apply for and forgot to. So I was going to call fish and game but I forgot before they closed. I know I am allowed to apply for 3 permits, but I didn't know if applying on the computer twice would screw up my application forcing it to be rejected. Does anyone know if this is possible or if there are any complications with doing this?
    Not sure what your asking, but think you mean that if you applied for 2 caribou permits 1st & 2nd and didnít choose a 3rd hunt and then applied, yes to can go back on line and apply for the 3rd permit, just make sure that you put it in the 3rd choice box!.....Iíve done this more than once myself in the past!
    "Mountains are not fair or unfair, they are just dangerous" ~ Reinhold Messner

Quote Originally Posted by oakman View Post
    well, you can only put in for 3 bou tags. You can't undo an application. It probably won't even let you apply for a 4th, but if you did, you run the risk of getting them all tossed out.
    No, you misread what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by ramhunter View Post
    Not sure what your asking, but think you mean that if you applied for 2 caribou permits 1st & 2nd and didnít choose a 3rd hunt and then applied, yes to can go back on line and apply for the 3rd permit, just make sure that you put it in the 3rd choice box!.....Iíve done this more than once myself in the past!
    Yes, that is exactly what I meant. Thank you. When you went back and reapplied for your 3rd choice, did you ever win a tag after you applied for you third choice? Just curious, because I think if you make an error your application is automatically rejected without you knowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    No, you misread what I said.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant. Thank you. When you went back and reapplied for your 3rd choice, did you ever win a tag after you applied for you third choice? Just curious, because I think if you make an error your application is automatically rejected without you knowing it.
    Sounds like you are nervous. If you are, wait and call ADF&G on Monday. You still have 3 weeks to apply, so no reason you have to take any chances by rushing through it this weekend.

Already done. Taken care of. Put in for the 3rd hunt. No worries anchskier, nervousness no longer.