Thread: Any shops known to sale CZ pistols?

Default Any shops known to sale CZ pistols?

I have been reading quite a bit about the newer CZ pistols but NEVER see any up here.
    Does anyone know of any shops that have some in stock? I have owned a CZ-75 in the past and would like to eye-ball and CZ75 PCR compact.
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Float Pilot View Post
    I have been reading quite a bit about the newer CZ pistols but NEVER see any up here.
    Does anyone know of any shops that have some in stock? I have owned a CZ-75 in the past and would like to eye-ball and CZ75 PCR compact.
    Not knowing, I could not say, but you may be able to find dealers in your area from their Website, and then call around.

Just a suggestion. It might work.

I shot a CZ 75, one time ago, and I liked it. I never heard anything bad about them.

All those guns you got now, and you're STILL researchin for more. If that don't beat all......

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Well actually I keep trying to sell off or trade-off a few that I am bored with, but it never seems to work out.
    I just wanted to eye-ball the CZ75 B PCR compact pistol to see just how small it really might be. My 44 special Taurus snub-nose is a wee bit thick for carrying in my waist band and it gives me a back ache.
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

I have a CZ P07, and love it. I bought it from a buddy but did see it at Cabelas a couple months ago along with a couple other CZ's

I have been a CZ75 fan for a long time. Canik Arms has new line of pistols that compliment all of the things I like about the CZ75. Take a look at the Canik Shark, or Tristar LC 120. I have the Tristar(made by Canik) in my glove box and the Canik 55 Shark is in my waste and. Both shoot as well my CZ75 did and I paid a smidge over $300 for each. Just thought it worth mentioning.