Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Golite

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    89

    Default Golite

    Just got an email that Golite is going out of business. For those of us with the SL3/5 tents, better start taking extra good care of them!

  2. #2

    Default

    That's a bummer. Some of the best tents ever.
    14 Days to Alaska
    Also available on Kindle and Nook

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    89

    Default

    20% off everything left in stock

  4. #4

    Default

    Do you have a link that works........

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaZag View Post
    20% off everything left in stock

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Do you have a link that works........
    I haven't been able to get on the website today

  6. #6

    Default

    I have tried 6 different links and none work. I did find a SL-3 on E-Bay for $250.-- but they want $64.00 shipping and handling. I really was wanting a SL-5.........At least I have a new SL-3


    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaZag View Post
    I haven't been able to get on the website today

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    I have tried 6 different links and none work. I did find a SL-3 on E-Bay for $250.-- but they want $64.00 shipping and handling. I really was wanting a SL-5.........At least I have a new SL-3
    Will a SL-5 fit in your computer room? How much tin foil does it take to cover a SL-5?

  8. #8
    Member dkwarthog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Mat-Su
    Posts
    2,150

    Default

    I guess I lucked out. I bought an SL5 off of eBay a couple weeks ago pretty cheap...

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaZag View Post
    Just got an email that Golite is going out of business.
    Guess this is why the SL-5 has been out of stock since June... I have a Bitterroot hooded waterproof down jacket and it is awesome - a bummer Golite hasn't been successful.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •