Thread: free maps

When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

Quote Originally Posted by Music Man View Post
    If anyone feels like dropping in, would you be willing to grab some for my classroom? We are in unit 21a or is it e? I think 21a. But I'll take any.

I may be able to drop in. I work at the Providence hospital right across the street and can swing by on my lunch break. If you give me a list of areas that you would like, I will do my best.

Same goes for anyone else out there who cant swing by. If you let me know what you are looking for, I will gladly pick up ad many as they will let me.

Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by soon2beinAK View Post
    I may be able to drop in. I work at the Providence hospital right across the street and can swing by on my lunch break. If you give me a list of areas that you would like, I will do my best.

Same goes for anyone else out there who cant swing by. If you let me know what you are looking for, I will gladly pick up ad many as they will let me.

Morgan
    I'm in unit 21e and we do activities in 21 e and a. I'd need about 10 total (they can pair up). But if none of our unit available I'll take any maps.

I went yesterday. The bulk of the map bins were already empty at 9:45 AM. There are still a good number of maps, just not a great variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    If anyone feels like dropping in, would you be willing to grab some for my classroom? We are in unit 21a or is it e? I think 21a. But I'll take any.
    If I don't get in there, I've got a bunch of maps you can have. I don't have your area, but I've got multiples of the Katmai NP and other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by FL2AK-Old Town View Post
    If I don't get in there, I've got a bunch of maps you can have. I don't have your area, but I've got multiples of the Katmai NP and other areas.
    I'll take them. I tried doing a map activity last year with only one map...no bueno.

I'm going to call them today. I tried calling yesterday but called before they opened.