Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: free maps

  1. #1
    Member Music Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    ANC
    Posts
    1,244
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Music Man View Post
    If anyone feels like dropping in, would you be willing to grab some for my classroom? We are in unit 21a or is it e? I think 21a. But I'll take any.

  3. #3
    Member soon2beinAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    49

    Default

    I may be able to drop in. I work at the Providence hospital right across the street and can swing by on my lunch break. If you give me a list of areas that you would like, I will do my best.

    Same goes for anyone else out there who cant swing by. If you let me know what you are looking for, I will gladly pick up ad many as they will let me.

    Morgan

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soon2beinAK View Post
    I may be able to drop in. I work at the Providence hospital right across the street and can swing by on my lunch break. If you give me a list of areas that you would like, I will do my best.

    Same goes for anyone else out there who cant swing by. If you let me know what you are looking for, I will gladly pick up ad many as they will let me.

    Morgan
    I'm in unit 21e and we do activities in 21 e and a. I'd need about 10 total (they can pair up). But if none of our unit available I'll take any maps.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Eagle River<AK
    Posts
    285

    Default

    I went yesterday. The bulk of the map bins were already empty at 9:45 AM. There are still a good number of maps, just not a great variety.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
    If anyone feels like dropping in, would you be willing to grab some for my classroom? We are in unit 21a or is it e? I think 21a. But I'll take any.
    If I don't get in there, I've got a bunch of maps you can have. I don't have your area, but I've got multiples of the Katmai NP and other areas.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FL2AK-Old Town View Post
    If I don't get in there, I've got a bunch of maps you can have. I don't have your area, but I've got multiples of the Katmai NP and other areas.
    I'll take them. I tried doing a map activity last year with only one map...no bueno.


    I'm going to call them today. I tried calling yesterday but called before they opened.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •