Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: 61 pound white king!

  1. #1
    Charterboat Operator kodiakcombo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Old Harbor, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    1,360

    Default 61 pound white king!

    Today November 8th Pauls first day of a 7 day deer hunt he lands a monster white king! We cruised the beaches for drift wood during this 10 plus foot tide with no luck so we put some old stinkiy herring down and less than five minutes we were battling this beast!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

  2. #2

    Default

    Nice......looks delicious.

  3. #3
    Member greg01alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Nice fish!
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away."

  4. #4

    Default

    Very nice!


    Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff


  5. #5

    Default

    Awesome! Great fish

  6. #6
    Member Andy82Hoyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    420

    Default

    nice, **** I miss trolling for winter kings!

  7. #7

    Default

    Awesome fish!

  8. #8
    Charterboat Operator Abel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kodiak
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Nice fish Jeff. Got a buddy thats been doing well down this way too but nothing like that. I always get jealous of the Homer guys posting all the winter kings they're banging on right now, until I rememebr why I came to Kodiak
    Life's to short for an ugly boat

    Blaze N Abel Charters
    Kodiak, AK
    www.alaska-fish.com
    https://www.facebook.com/BlazeNAbelCharters/?fref=ts

  9. #9

    Default

    Nice!!!!!! That's awesome!

  10. #10
    Charterboat Operator kodiakcombo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Old Harbor, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Get out there Abel, they are moving thru and big! Trolled from 10am to 230pm and they started biting at 2pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Nice fish Jeff. Got a buddy thats been doing well down this way too but nothing like that. I always get jealous of the Homer guys posting all the winter kings they're banging on right now, until I rememebr why I came to Kodiak
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    Reeling that in probably kept you warm for sure! Nicely done.

  12. #12
    Charterboat Operator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Homer Alaska
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kodiakcombo View Post
    Today November 8th Pauls first day of a 7 day deer hunt he lands a monster white king! We cruised the beaches for drift wood during this 10 plus foot tide with no luck so we put some old stinkiy herring down and less than five minutes we were battling this beast!
    Holy S%$##@T!!!! that's a beauty!!! guess im gonna have to have the deck hand re-tie our gear if we ever come trolling dwn there!! way to go fellas!!!

  13. #13

    Default

    What a demon beast!!!

  14. #14

    Default

    Very nice fish, thanks for sharing!

  15. #15
    Charterboat Operator Abel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kodiak
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kodiakcombo View Post
    Get out there Abel, they are moving thru and big! Trolled from 10am to 230pm and they started biting at 2pm.
    Really want to Jeff, but its Goat season.....Afte Dec 15th I'll be back at it.
    Life's to short for an ugly boat

    Blaze N Abel Charters
    Kodiak, AK
    www.alaska-fish.com
    https://www.facebook.com/BlazeNAbelCharters/?fref=ts

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •