Thread: Eberlestock Packs

Default Eberlestock Packs

Hey guys
    Been looking at pics and reading here for awhile. Figured Id join up as there is some great information and pics around here.
    I'm always looking and reading about new gear out there. Has anybody used the Eberlestock packs for backpack trips before???? There is a ton of good reviews on the Just One pack. Most of the reviews are guys who are using them for few days in the back country, and or packing meat out. I have not been able to find any real reviews on someone who has used the pack in the back country for say 10-14 days? thanks

Smile Good Reviews

I was also wondering the same thing. Hopefully, I will get one for Christmas.

I was looking at one of them too. I dont need a new pack, but liked the idea. Last winter I researched them alot. Most of the reviews on the net were favorable. There was one fellow here that had one and said it ripped and tore and whatnot everytime he used it.

I own the x project by eberlestock and it seems bombproof to me.

If I needed a new pack, I would get it and try it. I bet its good. The Eberle guy seems to have good credentials, and his business seems to be growing and improving.

Like I said earlier, I have his X1 Pack and really like it. I see that he fixed all the bugs that I found in it for 2007, wich makes me want to get the new one, but, Ill make do with this one.

Default Great packs....

I got a gunslinger pack from Eberlestock and love it. Super strong contruction. I ordered the green 1000 cordura. Very well designed and strong pack. I got and accesory , the shot gun side scabbard, and it is perfect for holding a fly rod tube on the side of the pack. Great product and great people.

used my pack this weekend at the russian. The Gun scabbard works great to quick draw your salmon net!

I used the j104 on a 10 day sheep hunt and it worked just fine.I wanted to try a Barneys pack so I sold it,my brother uses the j105 wich is now 107 and a buddy and his wife use the 104 for 10 day hunts.They are comfy and are holding up fine.

You might look at Camelback/MysteryRanch packs,I just got mine this week and think its a better way to go.The frame seperates from the bag in about a min.I bought the Behemoth 6500ci from LA Police gear .com for 337.00.

Good luck, Daniel