Thread: Glock conversion barrels

Default Glock conversion barrels

Does anyone have experience with conversion barrels? I have seen a ton of excellent reviews on lone wolf and others but if this is the case why wouldn't everyone buy a .357 sig or .40 S&W and then get a $120 9mm barrel and basically have two guns? I have been wanting a glock 19 for awhile but would rather burn 9mm and carry .40 .

Dunno. But you could also burn normal 9mm and carry +p and not worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike h View Post
    Dunno. But you could also burn normal 9mm and carry +p and not worry about it.
    Ya I suppose that's true but I do reload so I guess I didn't think about that as all my loads are probably considered +p good point though.

Well if you want carry 40, it seems like you would want the 23 instead of a modified (untested, unproven) 19. Because I'm sure you would want the carry version to be the most reliable version. So for playing around, use a 23 modified to shoot 9mm. Is that possible?

i have a lone wolf 40 s&w for my g-20. its accurate

have a glock 20 10mm, 8" 10mm barrel, 9x25 dillon 6" barrel, 2 357 sig barrels and they all work well. on the glock 29, 10mm kkm barrel, 357 sig ported barrel, 40 s&w ported barrel and all work well with this gun, the 357 sig barrel has no kick, on target, fired many sig rounds thew it, no problem. AS for the 40 s&w barrel it runs flawless, hits the steel target and it is worth having as all of them are inter changeable with the glocks mentioned. 9x25 dillon is a good 1 to have and it has proven itself to get the job done when needed. going to pick up a 38super barrel 1 of these days. have not done anything with a threaded barrel for the glock 29, need to study the matter out and decide if or should i get 1? Coutro

I have a G22 and a Sig barrel and one in 9mm. No problems with any them. It's a no-brainer.

Message akrstabout. He can get them. They're awesome. I have a glock 20. 10 mill and converts to 22. Super easy
    Grab a friend, a rifle and go hunt.