Thread: Shooting my 50 Beowulf SBR in Full Auto

Default Shooting my 50 Beowulf SBR in Full Auto

My friend and I thought it would be a good idea to combine his NFA Registered Full Auto Lower with my 10.5" .50 Beowulf SBR upper..Here are the results .. I feel that every good household should have one of these in Alaska

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqduhDe8mDo

It would take an entire PFD to feed it! Pretty neat, nice looking range too!

Quote Originally Posted by limon32 View Post
    It would take an entire PFD to feed it! Pretty neat, nice looking range too!
    The range was very clean and a little above the average standard..the full auto on the 50 beowulf is not something i can shoot everyday..i might have to mount it to a truck for continuous use..

That looked pretty tough. I want to know how many bullets made it to the target.....not only stout recoil, but, it looked like a twisting force. What did it feel like?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastwoods View Post
    That looked pretty tough. I want to know how many bullets made it to the target.....not only stout recoil, but, it looked like a twisting force. What did it feel like?
    It felt like shooting a 12 gauge using slugs on full auto lol..and it did pull a little to the right ..the gun is not very practical on full auto..i probably made 3 rounds on the target using a 10 round mag..but who really cares its a full auto 50 beowulf

Quote Originally Posted by jeanclaudesegal View Post
    ..the gun is not very practical on full auto..i probably made 3 rounds on the target using a 10 round mag..
    Ha ha ha, that's funny, I wanted to ask too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't do that again...you're encouraging my kid (age 26) to do that with mine.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrider View Post
    Please don't do that again...you're encouraging my kid (age 26) to do that with mine.
    Ha ha ha!!! I spit on my phone a little when I read that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrider View Post

haha that was funny..but you gotta get em prepared young for the zombie apocalypse..