Thread: Need a little help i am looking fore some info.

Default Need a little help i am looking fore some info.

IS THERE ANY HELP ON THE WEB FOR OUT BOARD MOTOR INFO LIKE A FORUM TO ASK QUESTIONS ???
    THEY HAVE IT FOR THE ATV's , SNOWMACHINE , SO IS THERE A FORUM I CAN GET SOME INFORMATION ON A SMALL OUTBOARD
    MOTOR MERCURY 7.5 HP 2 CYCLE OR ANYONE HAVE A IPB I CAN BORROW OR PURCHEST ?????
    PM ME ANY INFO WILL HELP SID

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    IS THERE ANY HELP ON THE WEB FOR OUT BOARD MOTOR INFO LIKE A FORUM TO ASK QUESTIONS ???
    THEY HAVE IT FOR THE ATV's , SNOWMACHINE , SO IS THERE A FORUM I CAN GET SOME INFORMATION ON A SMALL OUTBOARD
    MOTOR MERCURY 7.5 HP 2 CYCLE OR ANYONE HAVE A IPB I CAN BORROW OR PURCHEST ?????
    Sid, You can Google 7.5 mercury outboard parts and it will give you a couple of sites to look up IPB's and parts online. You can also Google mercury outboard shop manual and it shoul give you some sites to get a shop manual, about $30. Shop manual may not have good IPB with part #'s but are helpful for major work. Hope this helps. Uncle Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    You should be able to find your engine parts here.

http://www.fnmmercurymarineparts.com...s?aribrand=MRC

PM me with the SN and we should be able to get you a service manual.

Mel

I made a mistake # 1 should have asked for a maintance Manual , # 2, yes I can get one off the web but seeing that the eng is about 30 years old , I was hopeing that some one in back connor, an if so would consiter to clean out the book , an or could I borror it to do the job I deed to do, an thanks for the input on my problem SID
    PS an PM was sent to HALIBUTGROVE

have cleared my in box sorry about it SID

Try J KImberly they are closing their doors and might have a shop manual and parts for that motor. I hope it starts better then my dad's did. Cold blooded mother. once started was a great little motor.