Thread: ? on the line for Hems charter

Default ? on the line for Hems charter

heading down today to get in line for a dropoff Thur was wondering how the line is, are they still place coolers in a line and saying thats there spot when Hems starts up in the am, also I take it there must be a lot of people using his service since 4 wheelers can't get down very far. If you use the charter, do you need hipboots, chest waders or just hiking boots. Thanks Steve

Smile Hem's

Quote Originally Posted by summitx View Post
    heading down today to get in line for a dropoff Thur was wondering how the line is, are they still place coolers in a line and saying thats there spot when Hems starts up in the am, also I take it there must be a lot of people using his service since 4 wheelers can't get down very far. If you use the charter, do you need hipboots, chest waders or just hiking boots. Thanks Steve
    Don't know about putting coolers in line and leaving, I think if I got there and they had done that I'd slide the cooler behind me, you have to be there to be in line I think.
    Tuesday the line wasn't bad.
    I wore chest waders, but I didn't need it. I like to wear them for warmth, and for the bloody slimy mess that goes along with dip netting. They say that in the copper if you fall in your waders can fill up with silt/sand pretty quick and make you too heavy to tred water, just at thought, so wearing a life jacket is a good idea.
    Good luck Steve. Remember, N.C.R.P.
    (NET-CLUB-RIP-CLIP)
    Hike faster. I hear banjo music.