Thread: Closing of a good shop

Default Closing of a good shop

Seen that J KIMBERLY SERVICE is going out of business, they always treated me good and would show you how to work & adjust stuff on your motor.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/bod/4706772349.html

That's a Bummer. Those guys always did good work, in a timely manner and charged fair prices.

Kim is the best. He always asked about my dog and really cares about his customers. Gonna miss that shop. Allen and Bill are the best wrenches in town. Boats or snow machines.
    I bought numerous motors from him over the years. When I had an issue he would hand me a box of possibles and tell me to square up later. (Motors are a plane ride away)
    Guys like him help make America.
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it

Quote Originally Posted by bullbuster View Post
    Kim is the best. He always asked about my dog and really cares about his customers. Gonna miss that shop. Allen and Bill are the best wrenches in town. Boats or snow machines.
    I bought numerous motors from him over the years. When I had an issue he would hand me a box of possibles and tell me to square up later. (Motors are a plane ride away)
    Guys like him help make America.
    +1 To all said above, I would bring my stuff to them before.. any dealer in town. I believe I heard Allen Passed away. And John has been talking about retiring for couple yrs now .

No, I'm so saddened by this news, those guys have been so friendly and helpful to me over the years. If they were too busy they were always willing to talk me through diagnosing and fixing my outboards. They will be missed and leave a huge hole in the boating world for older outboard repair.