Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Wanna' see where an Extreme Shallow can't go?

  1. #1
    Member tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,125

    Talking Wanna' see where an Extreme Shallow can't go?

    ....good thing the water wasn't any deeper, he might have got his feet wet getting out of the boat...lol

    http://www.filecabi.net/view.php?file=JasonYent.wmv

  2. #2
    Member AKBassking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    SE Alaska-Summer Columbia River-Winter
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    I've done that too. My asked if I saw the gulls? I said yeah, so? She said they were standing in the sand not swimming!

    Opps

    ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
    MMSI# 338131469
    Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

  3. #3

    Default

    Why do I get de ja vu? T you must be bad luck. J/K

  4. #4
    Member tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    Why do I get de ja vu? T you must be bad luck. J/K
    lol....yeah I was thinking that too when I was posting this clip....I'm sure there will be more to come this summer.....lol

  5. #5

    Default

    I can tell you what, I won't be partaking in anymore lead roles.... Well, atleast that's the plan.

  6. #6
    Member tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    I can tell you what, I won't be partaking in anymore lead roles.... Well, atleast that's the plan.
    I'm sure I can lead us in to trouble just as well as you can....lol

  7. #7

    Default

    I'm sure I can lead us in to trouble just as well as you can....lol
    LOL I'm gonna hold you to that one. Hey, the silvers will be hot in Jim Creek in about 6 weeks, and I just so happen to have an open seat.. Watcha say?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Hehe, nice parking job! I hate doing that when there's an audience, but it sure it nice when they help you push!

    Good to hear the rev limiter and alarm still works. Just an equipment test.

  9. #9
    Member tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    LOL I'm gonna hold you to that one. Hey, the silvers will be hot in Jim Creek in about 6 weeks, and I just so happen to have an open seat.. Watcha say?
    I'm more than happy to do some pushing to get a few silvers....

  10. #10
    Member tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerGrant View Post
    Hehe, nice parking job! I hate doing that when there's an audience, but it sure it nice when they help you push!

    Good to hear the rev limiter and alarm still works. Just an equipment test.
    pushing didn't do any good.....had to rope up to another boat....lol

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    327

    Default

    cheater!!!

  12. #12
    Member BigBrown767's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Where do you put in for Jim Creek, Knik?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •