Thread: 4-wheeler tree stand

Talking 4-wheeler tree stand

My son was telling me about a tree stand that he saw at this years state fair in Palmer. But he didn't have time to go back and get any info on it. It attached to the machine itself and was able to be raised to 10-12 ft. If anyone can fill me in on the brand, website or phone #'s it would be great. I'll thank you all for your help now.

Thanks
    Chuck

This reminds me, some years ago Akmud posting pictures of a ATV tree stand he made and was attacked by the local ethical police for not being an ethical hunter. Why........because they said so.

Thanks, 375JDJ for the info.
    Regards,
    Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
    This reminds me, some years ago Akmud posting pictures of a ATV tree stand he made and was attacked by the local ethical police for not being an ethical hunter. Why........because they said so.

What was unethical about the tree stand that he made? I think his design was a great idea. I'm thinking of doing the same for my machine.

One of my neighbors is a dealer. Can't see the realistic application up here with the terrain and trees, but Midwest absolutely. My wheeler is a mode of transportation, not a platform to hunt from personally. Handicap or older folk I can see the benefit too I guess. Still seems restrictive to where you could take one.

AZinAK

I did the same thing with a little giant ladder on a 24 foot sea -Arc, bear hunting in the spring down the Big Sue. Just strapped it down and it worked great to see over the steep enbankments. Just put it into 8 foot apex mode( was a 16 footer) and it was a blast. I have also used the same ladder as a tree stand, just strap it to a tree in 16 foot straight mode, worked great again. Easy to transport by 4 wheeler and it is a very sturdy platform. Gets you over the willows and into the bush, by sight. I felt like Kate winslet in the titanic. Sitting above the bow and loving the hell out of it, with hands outstretched. I just wore a helmet and life jacket just in case we hit a sandbar
    Last edited by thewhop2000; 10-03-2014 at 19:40. Reason: cause I can
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?