Thread: .32 remington

Default .32 remington

I recently came into possession of the .32 Remington slide action that my father shot for so many years. I don't have any plans at this time to hunt with it here in AK but finding ammo seems a real issue. Wondering if any one has suggestions for sources or if my best bet is to set up to reload for it.

I'll peer around for ammo and components. In the meantime I'd set your sights on both reloading and factory loads. Great round in a great rifle that will do anything that its "relative" the 32 Win will do.

Here is a listing for the brass in stock. They have it in other quantities, too.

Yes the gun has a lot of memories attached to it. If dad had put a notch in it for every deer it killed there would not be much stock left. Will keep looking for the factories and start looking for brass.

nice Brown Bear. thanks

Ammo is temporarily out of stock at Buffalo Arms but they're accepting backorders. Lotsa 30 Rem cases around, it seems, and if I recall correctly you can form 32s from the 30s. I stand ready to be corrected on that recollection, however.

You can hand load for it using .32 Special dies with the shell holder for .32 Remington. Just find some brass and get after it. Same goes for .30 Remington.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Lvnthdrm,

I tried to PM you but your box is full. Arctic Ammo had several boxes of primed 32 Remington brass last week.

Mart