Thread: 2 Months Till Sheep Season!

Default 2 Months Till Sheep Season!

I am looking for any and all info about the East folk on the TMU. I would like to see any video's or photo's you may have.

Troy
    746-5548

Huh? Were you drunk when you posted this!?

Default Agree with Chisana

Generally I hear west folk are friendlier than east folk.

Smile not drunk

just folked up!

Now that's funny!

What the folk is going on here?

Glad I can make some of you laugh!

I would like some of you folk east, west, north or south that have hunted the EAST FORK near Robertson and Kimball glacier within the TMA to email or call me about your hunt.

I plan on flying it this July and also again the day I get dropped off. I am sure someone has a video of this area, if so I would like to view it.

Thanks again all you FOLKS!.

Default video East Fork TMA

I do not know for sure but suspect that there very well may be someone who has a video of the area - the catch is to make contact with them. Posting on this forum is a good idea. You also might consider contacting the bio for the area and see if he is aware of any recent hunters that videoed their hunt. I would also recommend considering contacting 40 Mile Air, other air taxies that service that area as well as any guides that frequently guide there. I suspect that on some requests you will be rebuffed but keep asking...you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. You also might consider hiring someone for an hour or two to fly you over the area before hunting season really gets cranked up...I would think it a worthwhile investment considering the very LIMITED number of TMA permits and the low likelihood of your drawing another tag in the near or perhaps even foreseeable future. Good luck.