Thread: C-Dory factory Destroyed

Default C-Dory factory Destroyed

Got a note from my Father telling me the C-Dory factory burned to the ground a couple days ago. Cbrats says the molds for the cdorys were outside. The mold for the seasport 280 was damaged and a just about complete 280 was lost. No word on the rest of the seasport or Skagit Orca molds.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

That's too bad. The Wife and I just picked up a new travel trailer and "camped out" while dragging it home. At one campground there were 2 C-Dory boats the owners were camping in. Wish we'd had more time so we could have talked to them. Seemed like nice "little" boats.

Quote Originally Posted by JR2 View Post
    Got a note from my Father telling me the C-Dory factory burned to the ground a couple days ago. Cbrats says the molds for the cdorys were outside. The mold for the seasport 280 was damaged and a just about complete 280 was lost. No word on the rest of the seasport or Skagit Orca molds.

NW Marine Industries in Ferndale? Did they make all of their boats lines there?