Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LED Lights

I put an 18" led on my big boss. I mounted it so it can face the front or back. I bought it from northern lights LEDs in anchorage. I think it was $170.00. We dressed a moose in the dark without any troubles. Here are a few photos.

Sent when I should be doing my chores.

The 2 small ones are ridged industries duallys the other one I just bought after reading this thread It's the no name 36 w bar. It's supposed to be brighter than the duallys but its not as concentrated as the other two even though they are all spot light patterns
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rob,
    Mounted one of the 36 watt led's on the front of 3 Poles, works great.Installed it just under the radar, should be handy deer hunting next month.
    BK

image.jpgHere it is all lit up. Not so dark anymore. Am I the only one who would rather ride at night?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've got some northern light leds, I like the bars with the 10 watt leds, imo they give better light. I've had rigid bars before, to me they are not worth a penny more than the northern light leds. But the rigids are made in the USA..i also went with shorter bars on the rhino, the longer ones get beat up to bad near the sides of the rhino. I've got 40 watt bars on the wheelers, and around 160 watts total on the rhino.

I also like to ride at night, with my light bars!

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    Rob,
    A friend ("keeping her wet" on here, the guy who helped you out when your boat had trouble) is running these on his Rhino and says they are great. Rupse Offroad ATV bar, 36 watts, cost = $40- on Amazon.
    I'm planning to mount a set on O-boat myself.
    BK
    I installed a set of 4-1/2" round LED lights on my 2013 Rhino 700 like the ones shown in this forum. However, I removed the OM lights and replaced them with the LED ones as shown by "Alaskan" (my Rhino looks just like Alaskan's Rhino with the same lights).

http://www.rhinoforums.net/tutorials...version-3.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12