Thread: CH4D Is A Class Act

Southwest Alaska

Default CH4D Is A Class Act

I was trying to full-length size .378 Weatherby brass down to .338 for my .338 A-square and noticed the radius at the junction of the neck to shoulder was a tad too sharp, shaving off a little brass instead of nicely pressing it down to the shoulder. Called CH4D and Beth (the nice lady who answers the phone), immediately recognized me and even remembered me ordering the dies! When I told her what was happening she just told me to send the die back along with a case so they could see what I was talking about and they'd handle it.
    I love a manufacturer standing behind their product. I bet the die will come back so well hand finished it'll look like a piece of art.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

I've ordered three sets of wildcat dies recently from them. They are great folks and give good customer service.