Thread: Kasilof Shuttle?

Default Kasilof Shuttle?

Anyone use the Kasilof Shuttle in 2014 and have a phone number? I've tried all the old phone numbers in my phone and not getting anything in reply today. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoopersteelie View Post
    Anyone use the Kasilof Shuttle in 2014 and have a phone number? I've tried all the old phone numbers in my phone and not getting anything in reply today. Thanks.
    I can't remember if this is for a Kenai or Kasilof shuttle, but try 262-2331
    Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

Quote Originally Posted by FishGod View Post
    I can't remember if this is for a Kenai or Kasilof shuttle, but try 262-2331

No luck with that one, they're in the Sterling area and closed for the season. Anyone else have any info?

No luck with that one, they're in the Sterling area and closed for the season. Anyone else have any info?
    I scoured the interwebs and couldn't find any shuttle services open this late in the season for the Kasilof. I tried to help a fellow yooper out....
    Have you called any charters or guide services in the area? They may have some better help.
    "The North wind is cold no matter what direction it's blowing"

where are you going to pull out? Im thinking Ill float from tustamena next week if the kenai floods but have never gone past the old cohoe cove campground.

I've had shuttles in October in that area. I'll call one of my giude buddies for a number.

Got the number from the Merch. Nancy seems to be running the show again at 425-367-1213

Yup, that's the number I was just texted.

If floating from Tustumena to the highway you can just bike shuttle it. Drop a bike in the woods near the takeout as you drive in, float, peddle to the lake and drive back to the takeout. I think it took me about an hour total for the ride/drive shuttle. During that time my wife had broken down the raft and gear so we were ready to load when I got back.