Thread: where is legal around wasilla

Default where is legal around wasilla

ill be in the wasilla/palmer area thursday night and friday and am just wondering where is legal to hunt birds. The flats before the palmer cut off? not looking for any certain ares dont want anybodys spots just a general idea of where my buddy and i can get out and maybe see something. any info would be greatly appriciated. this will be my first hunt of the year i normally hunt the peninsula but wont be home till the 4th excited to get the dog out!

Head northwest along the glen highway until you see the rock that looks like a longneck, turn left, go north west on the parks highway about 6 miles, turn left and walk into burger king, ask for Felipe the manager, give him codename Turtleneck, buy a medium diet coke and leave, head southeast until you run into a nights templar he will direct you to the valley of the forsaken eagle. There you will learn the true meaning of life and how to change the oil on a Honda Goldwing. If you get lost or have any questions look for a young kid skipping school singing on a float in a parade who's name is Ferris.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly30 View Post
    Head northwest along the glen highway until you see the rock that looks like a longneck, turn left, go north west on the parks highway about 6 miles, turn left and walk into burger king, ask for Felipe the manager, give him codename Turtleneck, buy a medium diet coke and leave, head southeast until you run into a nights templar he will direct you to the valley of the forsaken eagle. There you will learn the true meaning of life and how to change the oil on a Honda Goldwing. If you get lost or have any questions look for a young kid skipping school singing on a float in a parade who's name is Ferris.
    That was super helpful, lol!

Erich
    Good decisions comes from experience, experience comes from bad decisions...
    http://alaskawaterfowlproducts.blogspot.com/

I aim to please

That was hilarious...lol

serious note to duckkiller...research this forum, check regs, call Alaska fish and game. Leave anchorage and put some miles on your car. research and do your DD. You will be rewarded.

I'll give you a little bit of info though. Call the fish and game office. Ask about the Anchorage wildlife refuge area. If you have a boat..then almost any river will hold ducks.

Good luck
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly30 View Post
    thanks buddy i think ruger will be sick when it comes time to get your birds a few times lol

Quote Originally Posted by Duckkiller View Post
    thanks buddy i think ruger will be sick when it comes time to get your birds a few times lol
    Seemed like legit detailed directions to me