Thread: Kudos to the Ft Rich folks

Default Kudos to the Ft Rich folks

I guess JBER is the correct term now. But having just done the qualification to do my BP hunt I would like to say the people facilitating this were extremely polite professional and helpful. I'm really looking forward to hunting my old stomping grounds where I was a new 11B back in the late 70's early 80's. I remember sitting up on a ridge top south of Clunie Lake in the pitch black on night maneuvers in Oct, hearing a bunch of grunting and groaning and
    wondering what the heck that was??. Now 35-40 years later maybe I'll be harvesting one of those critters offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by gottago View Post
    I guess JBER is the correct term now. But having just done the qualification to do my BP hunt I would like to say the people facilitating this were extremely polite professional and helpful. I'm really looking forward to hunting my old stomping grounds where I was a new 11B back in the late 70's early 80's. I remember sitting up on a ridge top south of Clunie Lake in the pitch black on night maneuvers in Oct, hearing a bunch of grunting and groaning and
    wondering what the heck that was??. Now 35-40 years later maybe I'll be harvesting one of those critters offspring.
    Did you get your bull?

Took a nice young bull in early January! Sure did like cutting him up on snow rather than "dirt", "packing" him out on a sled, and the flies weren't too bad either