Thread: Need some help.

Default Need some help.

My hunting partner and I have had a hunting trip planned for the last year. My hunting partner is a Capt in a FD in Kansas and I have been a paramedic for the last 20 year with a Kansas EMS service. We thought that we had all the details work out. We have an airboat in Wasilla and out hunting supplies are also their. Last night we received a phone call and the person that has the truck to pull the boat states that it is no longer available. We are looking for someone to pull our boat up the Parks Highway about 120-130 mile. If anyone is able to do this, please PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks

What are the dates?
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

I believe u-haul rents pickups that might work as an alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at going up river on the 9th and coming back the 18th or 19th.

I believe u-haul rents pickups that might work as an alternative.

Thanks. I never though of that.

Airport Equipment Rentals rents them--at least used to. (907) 522-6466

How big a boat we talking here? Need a 1/2 ton truck or we talking big diesel pick up? What is the size/weight of boat and trailor.

Join Date Nov 2012Location AlaskaPosts 52

How big a boat we talking here? Need a 1/2 ton truck or we talking big diesel pick up? What is the size/weight of boat and trailor.

I think that we have it worked out,but it's a 16 foot airboat.
    Thanks