Thread: Unit 20A

Default Unit 20A

My wife drew a any bull moose permit in Unit 20A. Can any one tell me if this is ATV accessible, or is it on the other side of the Delta River. Any advice is appreciated.

You can llok up the permit area on the F&G site or just google it. Letting us know which permit number might give you more help from the members.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Haha, bet that would help. It is DM733 and I am looking at a map. We have never hunted in Unit 20, most four hunting has been in Units 13 and 15. Since I retired we thought we would hunt some other parts of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by .338 mag. View Post
    It is DM733 and I am looking at a map.
    733 is an antlerless permit for the upper Chena drainage in 20B. It is not a 20A permit and it is not an "any bull" permit. You better do some homework so we don't see your name, or your wifes name, in the trooper dispatchs!!
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

I'm a mess. It is DM773. What the heck, this getting old has to have some good points, right?

I wouldn't attempt to cross the Delta on a wheeler unless it was frozen over. Maybe take a raft across and hunt it on foot. That's about all I know about hunting that part of unit 20A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk