Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: All I want to know is....

  1. #1
    Member kwackkillncrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    chugiak, ak
    Posts
    1,035

    Default All I want to know is....

    Who is jumping on this deal for duck opener!!!!!!

    http://anchorage.craigslist.org/spo/4621471506.html
    I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
    but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

  2. #2
    Member 0321Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sterling, Alaska, United States
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    If I'm taking a guided trip I am going to go someplace and shoot ducks with color... Now if this was for sea ducks I might be interested from time to time as it costs me about that same amount to go to homer and shoot sea ducks on my own so it would be nice to let someone else do the work for me. But puddle ducks ......No
    Although if I was new and knew nothing about how to duck hunt it might be a good place to go and learn something

  3. #3

    Default

    I've got dibs. Hoping to be a swamp man pro staffer by season's end!

  4. #4
    Member skybust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    alaska
    Posts
    2,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0321Tony View Post
    If I'm taking a guided trip I am going to go someplace and shoot ducks with color... Now if this was for sea ducks I might be interested from time to time as it costs me about that same amount to go to homer and shoot sea ducks on my own so it would be nice to let someone else do the work for me. But puddle ducks ......No
    Although if I was new and knew nothing about how to duck hunt it might be a good place to go and learn something
    What tony said
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

  5. #5
    Member kwackkillncrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    chugiak, ak
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    It was a joke about the guy from last year. Not a serious post haha


    Sent while partying

    Alaska swamp man pro staff
    I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
    but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

  6. #6

    Default

    when i pay for a guide in alaska i go with kwack and his killing crew. they do it drunk.

  7. #7
    Member akblackdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Last year I asked Swampman Mike to donate a guided trip to one of the banquets. He refused to support, I don't support his guide service. Bud
    Wasilla

  8. #8
    Member kwackkillncrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    chugiak, ak
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AK.airboater View Post
    when i pay for a guide in alaska i go with kwack and his killing crew. they do it drunk.
    I believe I have you down for September 23 correct?!


    Sent while partying

    Alaska swamp man pro staff
    I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
    but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

  9. #9
    Sponsor Duckhunter01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Anchorage, Trapper Creek, Seward
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Yeah..maybe he will look at things differently this year....I see him on the marsh every year.


    Quote Originally Posted by akblackdawg View Post
    Last year I asked Swampman Mike to donate a guided trip to one of the banquets. He refused to support, I don't support his guide service. Bud
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •