Thread: Name your Glocks

Default Name your Glocks

What Glock pistols do you currently own? I bought my first Glock 17 in I think 1985. In .45 I have the Glock 30S and 36. In 9mm I have a Gen. IV Glock 19. I have a set of XS night sights on the Glock 36 and Warren Tactical Night Sights on the others. Those Warren Tactical have become my personal favorites and I will be replacing my Novaks on my 1911 with them. Other then sights my Glocks are stock. I have Kramer Horse Hide IWB2 holsters for them and Blade Tech Revolution kydex holsters for regular belt carry. I am a big 1911 fan, but also appreciate the virtues and simplicity of a Glock and because of their trigger, big trigger housing and synthetic frame I find them more user friendly in the winter then steel framed single action pistols.

Just a heavily equipped G29 with extra barrel and .22 kit. Seen here stopping a Halibut....

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Quote Originally Posted by .338 mag. View Post
    What Glock pistols do you currently own? I bought my first Glock 17 in I think 1985. In .45 I have the Glock 30S and 36. In 9mm I have a Gen. IV Glock 19. I have a set of XS night sights on the Glock 36 and Warren Tactical Night Sights on the others. Those Warren Tactical have become my personal favorites and I will be replacing my Novaks on my 1911 with them. Other then sights my Glocks are stock. I have Kramer Horse Hide IWB2 holsters for them and Blade Tech Revolution kydex holsters for regular belt carry. I am a big 1911 fan, but also appreciate the virtues and simplicity of a Glock and because of their trigger, big trigger housing and synthetic frame I find them more user friendly in the winter then steel framed single action pistols.
    Currently just a G27.
    When I go to town next I plan on buying a 10mm

Glock 27, 36, 19, 30, 26 and 20. Yep, I like my Glocks but also like my 1911s.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

G27 and G22 x2. Had Texas True Bore Customs work over the grips on the 22's and they sure fit nicely now.

A Gen 2 G22.
    Now what ?

I call them Salus and Contego.

I also have a G27, that I absolutely love. I prefer it to my M&P.

I got a 20 and a 21 but never thought of naming them . . .
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Building guns in the shadow of Appalachia

My G19 is too ugly to name.

I recently got a Gen 4 Glock 29 shes short and stout I think I'll name her Helga
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,
    Teach a man to fish and he'll also learn to drink, lie, and avoid the honey do list.

G22 Police Trade In I picked up seven years ago. I put on a new tridium sight when Glockmeister tore it down for me. I added a 357 Sig barrel and a 9mm barrel with a magazine from a G17.
    Area15.Com just cerokoted it in a desert earth color. The 40 cal magazine floorplate was changed out to an orange one and the 9mm mag floorplate was changed to blue.

I think it is a gen 2.

Had a gen 1 Glock 21 but didn't like it so now I have none. I called it a few names but nothing I can say here.

Got a gen 3 or 4 21sf = love it, it goes bang everytime and eats most anything...
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....