Thread: Looking for some trail conditions or suggestions...

Default Looking for some trail conditions or suggestions...

I've got some visitors from out of state coming up this weekend and was planning on taking them riding in some ranger crews Saturday. Was think either Puritan creek or eureka. Does anyone know what either trail is like or have any other suggestions? The people driving the ranger will have off-roading experience.

I am sure that someone else will pop in here, but we were up that direction last weekend. We went in on the trail at 132 mile that goes over to the Little Nel. The trail was on good condition and all mud holes were passable. Do watch the weather though, as we had some rain. Hope that your group has fun. Be safe!

Thanks for the info. Yeah the rain is the big thing. Didn't know how high the rivers were and things.

Where we were at, the Little Nel was fast and dirty, not like it can be later on. We wanted to get to 4 corners, but with the weather and new(novice) riders I chose not to go that way. We have a new Prowler and wanted to test it on some of the hills going back that direction. So far the Prowler has done fine in the mud and small swamps that we have tackled. Hope to get out once more before hunting opens, but I do not think that is in the cards.