Thread: Anybody live in Soldotna? LOST ITEM.

Default Anybody live in Soldotna? LOST ITEM.

I lost a very sentimental item today fishing (actually my wife borrowed it and left it behind). It is a wooden bat about 14" long that my great grandpa made by hand and gave to me when I was 3. It is probably worth nothing to the average joe, but to me it worth the world. I didn't realize it was left behind until we started unpacking the truck back here in Eagle River.

It was left at the fishing area (swiftwater?) off funny river road by the airport. If you live in Soldotna or know anyone that does and would be willing to go check if it is still there, I would gladly pay you $100 just for going and checking, even if it is not there anymore. I am desperate and will be jumping in in my car soon to head that way myself if I don't get any replies.

Please call my cell at 515-371-4664 if this is something you can help me with.

THANK YOU so much.

Adam

Call ksrm radio also. They can put this on the air for you. Were you behind the Kenai River Center?

No, the park area all the way up river almost to where it touches the private property fence. My wife is now on her way to Soldotna. Thank you for the KSRM radio suggestion... do you know any kid or anyone that would be willing to make a run to check it out for some quick cash?

I just had a very nice young man give me a call and offered to go check it out for me... fingers crossed.

Adam,
    I saw your message and my son Cory, and his friends just left to look for it. Their good kids and will do their best to help you out. Hope they find it. I have a bonker that has been with me since 1988 and know about the sentimentality.
    Brad

Cory tried his hardest (PM akcarv). Sad ending this time. I don't have many things of my great grandpas and the loss of this one hurts. I hope the person that inherited it gets a life long of good fish beatings out of it.

Sorry to hear it wasnt found hoping the person who has it will hear about this post and give you a call
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association