Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 27ft Wooldridge Super Sport Pilot

Default 27ft Wooldridge Super Sport Pilot

Thought you might like to see the progress of this boat being built. You may have seen the blue one with twin Yam 115 at the sportsman show this year. This one is 27ft with a 21inch longer cab and larger v-berth than the standard model. That is one of the great things about working with the guys at Wooldridge, they are all for customizing each boat to suit the customers needs. The boat we are having built has tons of features that my father in law has requested that are not included in the standard boat package.

They even send a few pics every week or so to show the boats progress. It went in for paint today, and should start to be rigged next week.

Default more pics of 27' being built and a 25' completed

This is a completed 25' Super Sport Pilot built this Spring,

One word sweet

Default Five words....

I need a better job!

....and a bigger check!

Part of me wants to know how much, the other part doesnt....

Default 27ft Wooldridge

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    Part of me wants to know how much, the other part doesnt....
    The standard model a 23 with Twin Yamaha 115 , was $78,000.00 or so at the Sportsman show this spring it had the diesel stove,sink, and Garmin goodies as well as the dinette option and several other extras. They don't really build a standard boat, each one is built with what ever options you want, and they can make many changes. We enlarged the cab, added a rear storage door, extra windows in the cab, as well as other options.

That is one sweet setup

Smile pics from today- won't be long now!

Last edited by sport drifter; 06-11-2007 at 23:47. Reason: dup pic

Very sweet rig. What will the boat be powered with?
    Tennessee

Default Latest photos

Default one more

The Boat will have twin Yamaha 115 with Yamaha stainless 18 pitch props and a counter rotator. Captain's seat is a truck seat, behind is the Wallas stove and full size sink in a 63 inch long counter top. Underneath is a 15 gallon water tank and lots of storage room. On the other side is the 4 person dinette with a set of cabinets behind the rear seat for more storage space. Rigging should take a week or so.

Thumbs up Sport Drifter

Are you putting a marine head in? What is the widith? Very nice looking boat.
    M.

Talking I bought that Super Sport Pilothouse

that was at the show. I just paid for it today and will be delivered tomorrow in time for PWC on Saturday Morning. In fact, that boat looks just like the one you have pictured here, same color and everything minus the changes you noted. Todd, if you are in PWC on Saturday, I will be on the 7:30 tunnel opening. I am glad to finally settle on a boat since the crazy stuff this spring. I settled on a smaller boat than I am used to but my job will now limit my Alaska time so I am thinking this is the best compromise.

Mark

Default 27 Wooldridge Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    Are you putting a marine head in? What is the widith? Very nice looking boat.
    M.
    This one will not have a head but they do install them in the the offshore boats. They come standard with a porta potie if that floats your boat. This Super Sport Pilot is normally 8.6 wide but we added the old style wing on the front bow to give more flare and for a place to store bumpers and such between the cuddy and this wing. It came out to 8.9 wide, the deep water series boats have the wing upfront and some of the jetboats as well "sportstour model."
    Nice looking Lab Mr M

Default 27 Wooldridge Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by kaisersosei View Post
    that was at the show. I just paid for it today and will be delivered tomorrow in time for PWC on Saturday Morning. In fact, that boat looks just like the one you have pictured here, same color and everything minus the changes you noted. Todd, if you are in PWC on Saturday, I will be on the 7:30 tunnel opening. I am glad to finally settle on a boat since the crazy stuff this spring. I settled on a smaller boat than I am used to but my job will now limit my Alaska time so I am thinking this is the best compromise.

Mark
    Congrats Mark, let us know how your trip goes, I will be working Sat. As soon as the new one gets here we should get together for a trip. The blue one above is 2ft longer than yours but with a longer cab, he had 2 truck seats installed and needed more room for them. The flip flop pasenger seat was changed out for this option.

Default Latest photos...

Hung the engines on today, should be ready to ship early next week.

Wow that is one nice boat.

Default 23ft Super Sport Pilot

Anyone looking for a 23ft SSP? A friend of mine "Fishhogg" was down at the Wooldridge factory last week and went to the Seattle dealer looking at boats and they had a 23 SSP that was set up really nice for up here at a great price, the local dealer is out of them and Wooldridge is 3 months out on orders. I think Snowwolfe is buying his 23 Alaskan at this dealer as well. PM me if you want more info he took some pics as well.

Talking Done and on her way to AK!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast