Thread: Posting a pic

Default Posting a pic

Whenever i post a pic its the thumb nail ones and i can only do 3 max. how do i do the large ones and have multiple?
    Trying to play enough to make working for the money all worth it.

Default Posting a pic

To post large pictures and more than three per post, you need to use a file hosting service. Photobucket is probably the most popular one among our members due to its ease of use, but there are others. Sign up for a free account, upload your pictures there, then cut and paste the URL provided for your picture that begins and ends with the IMG tags.

Photobucket is so bad for people browsing forum on phone app.

9 out of 10 times I click a photobucket image I quickly close everything and just never look at the picture, because forcing open my browser irrationally annoys me. Basically, if something is a photobucket post, I just never see whatever they're talking about except what I can get from squinting at the thumbnail.

I've always wondered why people use photobucket instead of just the forums.

Is there some workaround for this? How does Rancid Crabtree post 30 pictures all of which I can see without opening a separate browser?

Just looked at a few threads with photobucket pictures on my phone via the tapatalk app, and they all show full size and in-line just fine. Speculation at this point, but my guess is that the problems referenced is when folks post a simple link and not the IMG-tagged URL that causes the forum to show the full picture.

I made this a little pre mature. I searched and found the thread you made brian and that cleared it all up. I just posted some pics on the hiking page. I knew i would get a quick reply cuz this section of the forum has alot of viewers.
    Trying to play enough to make working for the money all worth it.