Thread: Blue Moose Rafting 2015 end of Year 2014

Default Blue Moose Rafting 2015 end of Year 2014

Just wanted to give everyone heads up we are going to reorganize in 2015 with a slightly different twist. So when you see lots of inflatables for sale on the Swap and Sale Forum and or Craig List Starting in Oct that does not mean we will not be doing busy just taking a couple of different routes mid stream (I) know it was a very bad pun sorry. I guess for a lack of a better way of putting this I just don't want Rumors "floating" around that somethings up. (I know) another bad pun!

Anywho

Have a great rest of your summer eh!

Respectfully

Richard M. Mousseau
    Blue Moose Rafting

Whats up mate?
    goo

Hey just got back from Louisiana. Illness in family. Been gone a month and a bit out of the loop. Hope all is well. Give me an e-mail or call if you like. Good luck!!
    Goo
    sotaralaska@yahoo.com
    907-345-4308

Time! All about time and availability. If I can't provide the customer service I wish I have to restrict certain options such as boat repair etc.. Skipping registering as a guide and skipping repair. Concentrating on rentals.

Understand Moose__ been doing this for 35yrs. and "time waits for no one" Will send all my Fbks. folks your way. Know how you feel-
    Good luck'
    Goo