Thread: I have pistol powder will trade

Default I have pistol powder will trade

I have several extra pounds of new unopened titegroup I would be interested it trading for the following:
    .22 lr ammo
    bulk .223 brass
    Bulk 45/70 brass
    hornady .224 fmj bulk bullets
    there may be other stuff so let me know what you got.

I have several bricks of 22lr (Remington Thunderbolt 500 rounds). I'll trade you a brick for 2 lb. of Titegroup. What did the Titegroup cost you? About 20 bucks a pound?

I also have bricks of 22lr I would like to trade for your powder. In Valley but I do come to Los Anchorage often

Ok I paid $22 per pound because I went in on a group by and had it all shipped up here. I am just looking for fair dollar for dollar trades. If I have to throw in a few dollars to make a pound worth a brick I don't mind at all. Pistol powder is hard to get and so is .22 so I figure we could help each other out. I just moved to Kenai so if any of you get down here that would be great if not I still get to anchorage sometimes...

Default Fair Trade

Quote Originally Posted by kevin476 View Post
    Ok I paid $22 per pound because I went in on a group by and had it all shipped up here. I am just looking for fair dollar for dollar trades. If I have to throw in a few dollars to make a pound worth a brick I don't mind at all. Pistol powder is hard to get and so is .22 so I figure we could help each other out. I just moved to Kenai so if any of you get down here that would be great if not I still get to anchorage sometimes...
    When you're in Anchorage give me a call 947-9010. My offer still stands. Two pounds of Titegroup for a brick straight up. I got a pretty good deal on these 22's so I'm not out to gouge anyone. Too bad you couldn't make the Bass Pro Shop Opening today. They were selling Remington "Bucket of Bullets" 1400 rounds of hollow point (36 gr) 22lr for $69.99. Hard to beat that price! About .05 per round.

I just bought 3 pounds of titegroup at $19 something a pound.

Where didja git it at?

I really like titegroup for my pistols.

Private message sent......

Quote Originally Posted by Bullelkklr View Post
    Where didja git it at?

I really like titegroup for my pistols.
    three bears in Wasilla has had some on the shelf, also if you are ever in the Kenai area I have some I could get rid of. I had to have mine shipped up from down south because I couldn't find any locally.

Found one more thing I am looking for. IMR 4831. Still have several more pounds of Titegroup id like to get rid of as I cannot use it all. I also don't mind selling it although I payed a little mosre that usual for it because of freight. $22 a lb I live in Kenai now.