Thread: Foxfire Arms

Default Foxfire Arms

Anybody know who was doing business here in the interior as "Foxfire Arms" back in the 80's/early 90's, and what became of him?
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

That's actually Fox firearms. He was on the hill just north of the Steese/Elliot intersection. Dave Maurer (sp?) if I remember correctly. He moved out of state, don't remember where. Grants Pass, Ore. comes to mind, but I could have the location mixed up with someone else.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Thanks Doug. (The name was relayed to me verbally....)
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist