Thread: Knik

Default Knik

Anyone running up knik this weekend? Thinking about doing a glacier run Friday or Saturday.

I'm interested in doing the run if others are going. Need someone who knows the way though, as I don't.

Ill be goin saturday probably. Ill be in a 14' alweld

Thought about doing a run up to the tail race again tonight, and I've really wanted to follow someone to the glacier who knows the channel. My boat runs really efficiently between 32-36 mph, not sure about everyone else's cruising speed. Post up when you decide which day/time you're going and I'll see if I can swing it. Any families going, as mine would be along for the ride?
    ~Alaska born and raised~ •'04 Duckworth, 5.7 w/ 3-stg. •High side Lowe, '13 Yami 25 prop+Merc 40/30 jet
    •Ranger 6x •CAT atv w/ 27" rubber •A very large moose buggy •M7 153" "Earned, NOT given"

Lets shoot for group run on Saturday. What time works for everyone? 11 at the glenn bridge launch?

Been to the glaicer before but I don't necessarily have the "main channel" on my gps track. Last time there was a couple of skinny water spots...

If anyone has an open seat I'd enjoy going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from knik. Lots of water. Jim creek flats is pretty flooded I turned around since I was by my self... Could be interesting...