Thread: Oyster's at Perry Island

Default Oyster's at Perry Island

For those of you who have not heard yet we do not have any oyster's available for purchase at this time and are not sure when we will have any more ready.I (Melissa) had to travel to Seattle on June 22nd to be with my daughter who was critically injured in an accident.Thank you to "Summer Skool" for getting me to town so quickly,and to "Knot Too Shabby" for being willing to give me aride if they hadn't,I was able to be with her before her first surgery which meant alot to her and me.Once she is doing better I will be heading back to the island and we will be able to check the oyster's we sorted early this year and see if any have grown enough to be sold.We will post here to let everyone know once we get a look at them.Thank you again to those who helped me get to my daughter so fast.What an amazing boating community PWS has.

No rush on the oysters, they will only get bigger . Take all the time needed to be with your daughter! May she heal quickly!!! She and your family will be in our prayers.

Thank you !!

After almost 3 weeks and 5 surgeries in the Seattle hospital my daughter will be going home later this week.Just trying to figure out how to get back home to the island now.If anyone will be going past Perry Island either late on the 17th or anytime on the 18th and could give me and Troy's mom and stepdad a ride out PLEASE call me at 907-255-7997.We can contribute to your gas fund.Thank you in advance and for all of the well wishes during this challenging time.