Thread: PWS reports please

Default PWS reports please

Wife and I are planning on heading out on a couples adventure with some friends this weekend. It's our annual saltwater excursion where we split fuel and groceries with the other couple and head out in their 22' Bayliner. Last year we had a great trip, limits of halibut, rockfish, and a pile of shrimp. This time around we are planning an overnighter, possibly camping on shore. It'll be a ton of fun regardless of what we drag in the boat I'm sure.

Just got off the phone with the skipper, my buddy, and he said that none of his usual spots have been producing this year and to see if I could find any info. The gals get kinda bored if the fishing doesn't turn to catching at some point during the day, although I've been known to be content to fish in a mud puddle for 18 hours without a bite!

Any suggestions or spots someone would be willing to give would be greatly appreciated. Pm me if you want, I won't be back at least not this year. Until I buy a boat saltwater is a once a summer deal for us.
    Thanks in advance guys

be aware of the reg changes for nonpalegic rock fish in PWS - if you are going overnight you can have only ONE day limit in possession of the nonpalegic varieties - that is 2 per licensed fisherman/woman (I am pretty sure that is how I read it).

Juli
    Taxidermy IS art!
    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

Thanks Julie, I hadn't heard that. Still need to come out and have you reinstall my bear claws for me, been busy moving yickk.

Stop on by any time.

Moving is YUCK...LOL
    Taxidermy IS art!
    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!