Thread: A Real Happy Fathers Day Indeed!

Default A Real Happy Fathers Day Indeed!

Had another wonderful family get together at our farm with many inlaws and outlaws, kids and dogs everywhere. And of course LOTS of guns as that's what we cling too I have heard!
    My son, Justin, asked me a week ago if I had any 45 ammo, I said I was running low but would grab a box or two and toss in my glock!
    Well, he handed me a box and inside was a Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II w/laser - Wahooeee! And to top it off the first mag tore the center outa the target! Very nice gun and a very unexpected gift. I am very blessed to have a son and daughter and wife that I love dearly. We put over 4000 rounds down range today with kids up to granny's banging away! Hope you all had a great day also...

Kimber.jpgKimber 2.jpg
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Sounds like an awesome day with the fam! Great to see families getting tother…especially to do some shootin!

What a day indeed! That's a pretty classy gun for a weathered old hillbilly! Your gonna have to put on your sunday go to meeting clothes when you pack that gem! Ha! Good on ya Smokester for raising young ens in the fashion that ya have. it's always nice to see the payback for raising them right!

I made a Minnesota run over the weekend and had a fun day with my son and his family as we met in Mankato. I made trips to Scheels, Gander Mountain, Cabela's and Bass Pro and couldn't any of yer powder anywhere. I picked up some IMR 4064 and 4350 as my 308 and 243s like em both.

Glad you got to spend time with some of your kinfolk there EKC, I know how much them little ones mean to you and your lovely Mrs....

That Kimber is sure sweet feeling but to be honest the glock puts em all in the bull's-eye too so can't knock it for the price!
    4064 and 4350 seems to show up at most of the stops I have made as well, don't know if they are cranking more of it out then the competitors or maybe the newer powders are just a better draw, no doubt when using a drop tube the 4064 & 4350 don't do as well as the small grained powders for consistency.
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....